How do you draw a realistic mouth for beginners?
How to Draw Lips in the Frontal View
- Draw a vertical line – this will be the middle of the lips.
- Refine the outline and show the volume in the lower lip with two ovals.
- Add a shadow for the upper and lower lips with the HB pencil.
- Add some shading and tone to the whole drawing.
- Add the lines on the lips.
What color are lips naturally?
The vermillion of the lips — which is the part that most people refer to when talking about the lips — can range in color from very light pink to brown. Unlike the rest of your skin, which is made of multiple cellular layers, your lips are only made up of three to five.