How do you draw realistic eyes for boys?
How to draw a realistic eye
- Step 1: Outline the Shape of an Eye and Highlight. Let’s start off with an HB pencil to sketch the shape of the eye.
- Step 2: Shade the Pupil. Using a 6B pencil, fill in the pupil.
- Step 3: Shade the Iris.
- Step 4: Draw Spokes.
- Step 5: Blend the Iris.
- Step 6: Add Depth.
- Step 7: Shade the Skin.
- Step 8: Draw Eyebrows and Eyelashes.
How do you draw a human eye for beginners?
How to Draw an Eye (updated)
- Step 1: Outline. Okay, to start, draw the basic almond-shaped outline of the eye.
- Step 2: Inner Circle.
- Step 3: Pupil and Highlight.
- Step 4: Fill in the Pupil.
- Step 5: Upper and Lower Eyelid.
- Step 6: Begin Drawing the Eyelashes.
- Step 7: Darken a Few Things Up.
- Step 8: Lines and Lashes.
How do I draw anime eyes?
How to Draw Female Anime Eyes Tutorial
- Step 1 – Draw the Outer Shape of the Eye.
- Step 2 – Draw the Shape of the Iris.
- Step 3 – Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4 – Indicate Dark Area at Top of Iris.
- Step 5 – Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6 – Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7 – Shade The Different Area of the Eye.
How do you draw an angry anime eye?
For an angry look draw the eyebrows down in a kind of inward wave shape. Draw the top eyelids down in an inward slope and draw the pupils slightly rolled up.
How do you paint your eyelashes when your eyes are closed?
To start, draw 3 eyelashes for each eye. One on the far left, far right and another in the middle. The lashes should fan out, angling away from each other. If you want to be really careful, draw the eyelashes lightly with an H or HB pencil to start.