How do you draw male hair step by step?
How to Draw Natural Male Hair Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Head. Male head drawing.
- Step 2 – Draw the Hairline.
- Step 3 – Draw an Outline of the Hair.
- Step 4 – Add Some Details.
- Step 5 – Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Begin Applying Shading.
- Step 7 – Intensify the Shading.
- Step 8 – Finish the Hair Drawing.
Why is drawing hair so hard?
Hair is very difficult to draw, because what we see is different than what we know. You can’t simply draw all the hairs in the form of lines, because that’s not what we see when we look at hair. What we see must be simplified to lines and shades, and there are many ways to do it.
How can I draw my hair better?
- Lay in the Shape. Start your drawing by laying in the overall shape of the hairstyle with a pencil.
- Apply the Darks.
- Blend, Reapply Darks and Lift.
- Lay in the Shape.
- Build up the Hair Strands.
- Blend and Lift.
- Draw the Shapes.
- Create the Hair Strands.