How do you draw an owl in 2 easy steps?
How to Draw an Owl
- At the top of your paper, draw a gently curving line that goes from left to right.
- Below the curved line, draw 2 large circles in the center for the owl’s eyes.
- Draw a gently curving line for the body, kind of like a U-shape that tapers at the top.
- Draw a pair of feet and 2 curved lines for wings.
Who eats owl?
Depending on the owl’s habitat, size and species, foxes, snakes, squirrels, wildcats and eagles are all owl predators. Most adult, healthy owls are considered safe from most predators but injured, small species or young owls do have a higher risk from predators.
What is the owl called in Harry Potter?
Owl breeds shown within the Harry Potter books include the eagle owl (large, tufted and fierce-looking, owned by Draco Malfoy); the Little Owl (tiny, cute, but perhaps not very impressive, like Pigwidgeon, owned by Ron); and the Snowy Owl, which is also known as the Ghost Owl ( Harry’s Hedwig).
How do you make an easy owl?
- Draw a large U body shape.
- Add two simple ears and wings.
- Draw a nose and cheek lines.
- Add two large circle eyes.
- Add smaller circles inside.
- Draw lines on the wings.
- Add scallop feather lines.
- Draw a tree limbo below.
How do you draw a small owl easy?
Version 1: How to Draw a Simple Cartoon Owl
- Start by drawing a slightly chubby U shape.
- Connect the end points of the U shape with a curved “valley”.
- Draw the eyes.
- Draw a beak between the eyes.
- Add details around the eyes – small arches that go around both eyes (younger kids can skip this step).