How do you draw pants step by step?
1 Draw the lower half of your figure using a front grounded pose. 2 Draw a straight line at the center front. 3 Draw a slightly curved line around the waist, putting the waistline where it fits the pant style best. 4Add straight lines down the outside of the legs to the spot where you want the pants to end.
How do you draw cartoon pants?
How to Draw Cartoon Pants
- First, draw a rectangle to create the top of the pants.
- Next, sketch two long rectangles to form the legs of the pants.
- Continue working on your illustration by drawing a nice and irregular outline.
- Add some rectangles to form the belt loops and the belt itself.
How do you draw easy pants?
How to Draw Pants
- First, create the contours of the pants.
- Next, depict the inner edges and the lower edge of the legs.
- Let’s now start making the pants drawing more realistic.
- Now let’s move on to the top and depict the waist band.
- Use a few very simple lines to create a fly.