How do you draw a profile?
The profile, step-by-step:
- Draw an oval and a circle, like the first illustration on the left.
- Draw in the placement of the features, by sketching a line across the middle of the head (eyes), then halfway down from the eyes and chin (for the nose).
- Start to refine the profile.
- Erase some of the extra sketching lines.
How do you draw a girl’s side profile?
- Step 1: Draw an Oval. Draw an oval and a line at the bottom.
- Step 2: Face Outline. Connect the oval to the horizontal line to complete the shape of the head.
- Step 3: Make a Ruler.
- Step 4: Brow, Forehead and Top of the Head.
- Step 5: Nose.
- Step 6: Mouth.
- Step 7: Chin and Jawline.
- Step 8: Neck.