How do you draw a good easy cat?
- STEP 1: Draw a small circle for the cat’s head.
- STEP 2: Join the circles together with a smooth, curving line to draw the cat’s neck and back on the right-hand side and another on the left for the cat’s neck.
- STEP 3: Erase the overlapping lines inside the cat’s body.
How do you draw a cat step by step?
Step by Step Cat Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape for the head. It can be boxy, more circle like or even a slightly triangular one.
- Time to start making a few triangles. Draw two triangle shapes for the ears and one triangle shape for the nose.
- Let’s make the cat face!
- Draw whiskers.
How do you draw realistic cat eyes?
How to Draw a Cat Eye
- Start out with a basic sketch of a circle.
- Sketch in the iris and the outer eye.
- Use a blending stump over the whole drawing to soften the lines.
- Use an eraser to erase the highlights in the eye and erase unneeded lines.
- Use a soft pencil to sketch in the iris and the dark lines.
How do you shade a cat?
Step 4: Shade in the cat’s fur Using H or 2H pencils, shade the lightest shadows around the face and neck. Using the same H pencils (or shading very lightly with a 2B pencil), block in the shadow on the tail and shade the fur with small lines and strokes to create the furry texture.
What cat is the cutest?
What Are the Cutest Cat Breeds?
- Maine Coon. Big.
- British Shorthair. Quiet, dignified and quite adorable, the British Shorthair makes an excellent feline companion.
- Scottish Fold.