How do you draw a sky?
2. Draw a Sunny Sky
- Use a hard pencil to draw a very subtle outline of the sun.
- Tilt the pencil to darken the sky around.
- Blend it as described in the previous section.
- If the blending process distorted the outline of the sun, use the eraser to clean it.
- Use the eraser to ” draw ” the bright parts of the clouds around.
How do you cut a cloud shape?
Fold a piece of cardstock in half and draw one side of a cloud. Cut along the cloud shape on both sides of your fold to create a complete cloud. Fold the rest of your card stock and trace and cut your cloud shape until you have 4-6 clouds with a fold in the middle. Open one cloud and lay flat.
How do you draw a realistic fluffy cloud?
Let’s get started!
- Step 1: Lightly draw a simple outline of a cloud.
- Step 2: Shade the sky—not the cloud!
- Step 3: Blend your layers until smooth.
- Step 4: Gently add shape to your cloud.
- Step 5: Increase your contrast.
- Step 6: Finish up with small details.
- 9 Coloured Pencil Drawing Tips for Beginners.
How do you draw a dark sky?
How to Draw a Night Sky
- Step 1: Establish the Foreground. Establish the horizon by outlining anything that shows against the sky.
- Step 2: Adding Color to the Sky. Begin glazing color into the sky with black and dark blue.
- Step 3: Darken the Values.
- Step 4: Finishing Touches.
How do you make clouds in the sky?
Heated by sunshine, the ground heats the air just above it. That warmed air starts to rise because, when warm, it is lighter and less dense than the air around it. As it rises, its pressure and temperature drop causing water vapor to condense. Eventually, enough moisture will condense out of the air to form a cloud.
How do you draw a sky at night?
How to Draw the Night Sky Easy Step by Step for Kids
- Draw two curves to get a moon.
- Beside the moon, draw some five-cornered stars.
- Draw the clouds with wavy lines under the moon and stars.
- Keep drawing the wavy lines to make the clouds thicker.