How do you draw a fish step by step?
How to Draw a Fish — Let’s get started!
- Create an outline of the shape of the fish in the center of your paper.
- Step 2 — Draw the Gill Cover of the Fish.
- Step 3 — Next, Draw the Fish’s Caudal Peduncle.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Pectoral Fin.
- Step 5 — Complete All the Fins of the Fish.
How do you draw a fish sketch?
- Step 1: Take note of the general body proportions using basic shapes.
- Step 2: Locate the rest of the body outline that wasn’t captured by your basic shapes and add additional major features (see dotted lines).
- Step 3: Similar to the body, outline the fins with simple shapes.
How do you draw a realistic face?
- Learn How to Draw a Realistic Face.
- Step 1: Start with a circle.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
How do you draw tilapia?
Step by Step Drawing tutorial on How to Draw a Tilapia
- How to Draw a Tilapia.
- Start the tutorial work by drawing an oval & a circle.
- Draw outline for body & tail.
- Make face, eyes, mouth & outline for gills.
- Draw body.
- Make fins & tail.
- Make another fins.
- Enhance fins & tail.