How do you draw a scarf step by step?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Scarf
- Begin by drawing a curved line.
- Draw another curved line, following the curve of the inner line but not connected to it.
- Use a long curved line to connect each of the top outer lines.
- From the inner outline of the scarf, draw a long curved line descending downward.
How do you draw someone for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a scarf for kids?
- Draw an upside down U.
- Add the scarf.
- Draw the shoulders.
- Add the ears and nose.
- Draw the eyes and muzzle.
- Finish the eyes, mouth, cheeks.
- Add the scarf ends.
- Decorate scarf with patterns.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.