How do you sketch a shirt?
- Step 2: Draw Your Ideas. Get out your sketchbook and start drawing some ideas.
- Step 3: Draw an Outline on the Shirt. Put some paper or cardboard inside the shirt to protect the back from any ink.
- Step 4: Draw With a Fabric Marker. Grab your fabric marker and start drawing.
- Step 5: Iron the Back.
- Step 6: Make More Designs!
How can I draw clothes permanently?
Another effective way to permanently preserve Sharpie ink on a T-shirt is to paint over the design with transparent, colorless fabric paint. Simply paint a thin coating of the paint over all the Sharpie lines and let the paint dry. For the most long-lasting results, paint both the front and back of the fabric.
How do you sketch a clothing design?
Here is a step-by-step guide to completing a fashion drawing:
- Draw a vertical line down the center of the paper.
- Separate the paper into nine equal sections.
- Draw the pelvic area.
- Draw the torso and shoulders.
- Draw the neck and head.
- Draw the legs.
- Draw the arms.
- Draw the feet.