Which Colour is snowflake?
Snowflakes are not at all white. They are actually translucent, where light is reflected rather than passed through. Because of the snowflake’s tiny surface, the light scatters in so many directions that it can’t absorb or reflect consistently, and the color comes back as white.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a 3D snowflake?
- 1Print out the template. Choose from any of these 3D Snowflake templates.
- 2Cut out the template. Cut out the six squares.
- 3Fold the square in half. Take one of the six squares.
- 4Fold the triangle in half.
- 5Cut three slits.
- 6Unfold the paper.
- 7Assemble the snowflake.