How do you draw a perfect water drop?
Start coloring and adding volume to the droplets. You need to decide where the light will fall on the drop. In our drawing, the light falls from the top, on the left side. This means we will shade over this part of the droplets using a pencil that will be the main tone.
How do you make a paint splat?
If you have a spot that needs a messy accent, draw a paint splat to catch your viewer’s eye.
- Draw a guideline circle for your splat.
- Mark the central point of the paint’s impact.
- Draw smaller circles at the tips of the longer spokes.
- Draw in the outline.
How do you draw realistically for beginners?
Tips to Improve Your Realistic Drawing
- Know and prepare your art supplies.
- Always start with a light initial sketch, focusing on largest shapes first.
- Keep in mind that in realism, there are no visible lines.
- Create gradual, smooth transitions between your different values.