How do you draw a beach?
- Start a body on the lower left corner.
- Add legs, hair and bathing suit.
- Draw a blanket and umbrella.
- Add wavy line for water, and pail with shovel.
- Draw a figure on the right.
- Add a beach ball and lots of starfish.
- Draw two sailboats in the distance.
- Add a horizon line, waves and sky with clouds and birds.
How do you draw a seaside scene?
Start by sketching out the background. Draw a line across the paper for the horizon and add a wavy line for the edge of the water. Draw a few squiggles in the water for waves and a few clouds in the sky above them. Then, draw a sun or moon in the sky.
How do you draw a sea wave?
Drawing a basic wave
- Sketch in the basic shape of the curl, spray, foam and base of the wave.
- Add an extra line running parallel and below the curl line to define the thickness of the lip.
- Add a flow line starting at the lip and curve it around to suggest roundness of the liquid lip.
- Add the rest of the flow lines.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you draw a realistic underwater scene?
To draw a simple underwater scene, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Organize Your Equipment.
- Make Some Sall Sketches.
- List the Various Features You want To Draw.
- Draw the Seabed.
- Draw the Seaweed.
- Create Space and Depth in Your Drawing.
- Draw Large and Small Fish.
- Draw Fish Shapes.