How do you draw a realistic baby step by step?
How to Draw a Realistic Baby
- Draw in lightly the concave figure.
- bisect the curved shape with a line.
- Sketch in the partial crescent for her bang placement and head mass.
- Draw in the lines representing a.
- Now you can draw (lightly please) the placements for her eyebrows and her eyes.
Can we make a baby?
Scientists say early experiments suggest it may one day be possible to make babies without using eggs. They have succeeded in creating healthy baby mice by tricking sperm into believing they were fertilising normal eggs.