How do you draw a beach scene?
Start by sketching out the background. Draw a line across the paper for the horizon and add a wavy line for the edge of the water. Draw a few squiggles in the water for waves and a few clouds in the sky above them. Then, draw a sun or moon in the sky.
How do you draw a sea wave?
Drawing a basic wave
- Sketch in the basic shape of the curl, spray, foam and base of the wave.
- Add an extra line running parallel and below the curl line to define the thickness of the lip.
- Add a flow line starting at the lip and curve it around to suggest roundness of the liquid lip.
- Add the rest of the flow lines.
How do you draw anime water?
How to Draw a Anime Water?
- Pick your base colour. You can also do greens/reds etc.
- Gradient light to dark (subtle) Add a different hue at the bottom too!
- 3- Multiply layer, add water ripples. Draw in some subtle lines in the water.
- Overlay with secondary colour.
- Luminosity some water lines.
- Optional reflection.