How do you draw a realistic bear step by step?
How to Draw a Bear
- Start by drawing a circle that represents a bear’s head.
- Draw the head and shape of the bear’s body, as shown in my figure here.
- Now work on sketching the animal’s head as well as front and hind legs in more detail.
- At this step we will learn how to draw the snout of the bear.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you make a bear in text?
Bear emoticons and emojis ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ（´㉨｀*）(Copy and Paste – Text Art)