How do you make a cartoon bed?
More videos on YouTube
- First, draw two rectangles to form the headboard and the footboard.
- Next, draw the mattress of the bed.
- I decided to make both headboard and footboard rounder on corners to give our bed more style and personality.
- Then, draw an oval to illustrate the pillow.
How do you make a bed?
How to Make Your Own Bed
- Clear the Bed. Start with a clean surface.
- Put the Fitted Sheet. Identify which side of the sheet is long and which is shorter.
- Put the Top Sheet.
- Make Hospital Corners.
- Place the Duvet or Comforter.
- Fold the Top Sheet and Duvet Down.
- Fluff the Pillows.
- Add Finishing Touches.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you make a pencil bed?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Bed
- Begin by drawing a rectangular cube.
- Draw the bedposts, erasing as necessary.
- Draw parallel curved lines in a rainbow shape from one bedpost to the other on the narrow end of the bed.
- Draw a circle on the top of each bedpost.
How do you draw a pillow easy?
How to Draw a Pillow
- At first draw such a geometric figure.
- Using curved lines draw out the outlines of the pillow.
- Erase the lines that we drew in the first step and you get a general shape of the pillow.
- Let’s make our drawing more similar to a pillow.