Can you draw a bicycle?
Gianluca Gimini has asked more than 500 people to draw a bicycle from memory. Most people can ‘t. Over the last six years Gianluca Gimini asked more than 500 people to draw a bicycle from memory. “People draw some really crazy stuff when they are trying to be totally non-creative and just follow a task,” he says.
How do you draw a elephant?
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval body.
- Add the head and trunk.
- Add a front and back leg.
- Erase lines. Add legs from other side.
- Draw two ears.
- Erase lines inside ear. Add two tusks.
- Erase inside tusks. Add trunk lines, eye and tail.
- Draw toes and a background.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.