How do you draw a simple boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
How do you make a boy face?
- Step 1: Writing Boy. Begin by simply writing in bold lowercase letters the word ” boy “
- Step 2: Drawing the Hairline. Connect the end of the upper left part of the “y” to the top of the letter “b” with a slight upward arch.
- Step 3: Drawing the Chin.
- Step 4: Add Eyes, Nose, and a Smile.
- Step 5: Draw the Hair.
- 3 Comments.