How do you make a burger out of a picture?
Here are 10 tips to help you build a better burger and shoot it like a pro.
- Melt the Cheese for an Awesome Gooey Look.
- Add Some Grill Marks for an Authentic Look.
- Choose Fattier Meat for a Juicier Look.
- Choose The Right Buns for Delicious Burger Photos.
- Use Your Creative Freedom For Editorial Shots.
How do you make a paper burger?
Take your newspaper and begin to ball up the paper until you achieve a shape that looks like a burger bun. Use the masking tape to round out any edges and to make the shape appear more even. Now mold the bottom bun, make sure this one has a flat base, this is where you will be layering your toppings. 3.