How do you draw a realistic camel?
- Make guidelines. Start the body.
- Add a neck.
- Draw the head shape on top of the neck.
- Add the mouth, eye and ear.
- Draw two legs attached to the body.
- Draw back legs and the tail. Erase the gray lines.
- Draw a horizon sand line with pyramids.
- Add a palm tree and sun.
How do you draw a camel in 5 easy steps?
How to Draw a Camel — Let’s get started!
- Start by drawing an irregular sideways oval shape on the upper left side of the paper.
- Step 2 — Outline the Camel’s Head and Torso.
- Step 3 — Add the Hump on the Body of the Camel.
- Step 4 — Next, Draw the Right Legs of the Camel.
- Step 5 — Complete the Camel’s All Four Legs.
How do you draw a dromedary camel?
Step 1: First, draw the camel’s head. It is rounded on one side, with bumps on top and a small w for the mouth. Step 2: Now draw some facial features–add a line for the mouth, a jellybean shape for the nose, a curve for the chin, and an @ for the eye. Step 3: Give your camel a long neck and a hump on its back.
What is the Colour of camel animal?
Colour is usually light brown but can be grayish. Domesticated Bactrian camels are darker, stockier, and woollier than the wild form.
How do you draw a camel face?
Step 1: Let’s start by drawing the eye. Draw an almond-shaped eye with a curved line above it to make the eyelid. Step 2: Draw a circular iris inside the eye and shade it in. Step 3: Now draw the ear on the left side by drawing an inverted “V”.
How do you make a camel out of cardboard?
Lay the cardboard camel onto a sheet of newspaper. Apply a coat of yellow spray paint to the camel and let dry. Turn the camel over and spray the other side, then let dry. Draw the eyes, nose and mouth onto the camel’s face, using a black permanent marker.
Why do camels have humps?
A camel’s hump does not hold water at all – it actually stores fat. The camel uses it as nourishment when food is scarce. The hump is not used for water storage, but camels can go for long periods of time without water. They drink large amounts of water – up to 20 gallons at a time.
What do camel’s eat?
Camels are herbivores, eating grass, grains, wheat and oats. They will spend their days searching for food and grazing.