How do you make cartoon eyes not creepy?
Here are a few ideas:
- Shade small pupils into the center of the ovals.
- Draw and shade large pupils that fill the bottoms of the ovals.
- Draw the pupils on the inside of each oval, making the character look cross-eyed.
- Leave a small spot of the pupil unshaded to hint at the glint that often appears on human eyeballs in light.
How do you get cute eyes?
Here are 13 easy, no-fuss ways to help keep your eyes looking as bright and healthy as possible.
- Avoid dry air.
- Put green tea bags on your eyelids.
- Up your intake of omega fatty acids.
- Try using rose water.
- Use cucumbers to avoid puffiness.
- Try an eye massage.
- Get good quality sleep.
- Protect your eyes from the sun.
How can I make my eyes less creepy?
Just cut above her eyes, move it up and give her more forehead. I would try adding a small bit of light on the eyes to give an indication of where the light is hitting them since they are round. That’s why they look dead right now.