How do you draw a tree for beginners?
- Draw one side of the tree.
- Add the other side.
- Turn it into a Y shape.
- Draw two larger branches below.
- Draw two more branches below.
- Add random shorter branches.
- Draw a bumpy tree line around it.
- Add details, ground and clouds.
How do you make a Santa Claus drawing?
Try this easy Santa Claus drawing by following this step by step tutorial. He looks like he’s waiting for a hug!
- Start the hat band.
- Add the face below, leaving space for the beard.
- Draw the beard around the face.
- Add a hat above the band.
- Draw the sleeves with cuffs.
- Add mittens ad belt.
- Finish the suit below the belt.
What should I draw on Christmas?
8 Christmas Drawing Ideas to Get You in the Holiday Spirit
- Snowmen. You don’t need a magic hat to bring Frosty to life — just a pencil and paper.
- Christmas Trees.
- Neighborhood Christmas Decorations.
- Holiday Lights.
- A Cozy Scene.
- A Nutcracker.
- Christmas Ornaments.
- A Holly Wreath.