How do you draw a coat step by step?
How to Draw a Coat
- Take a pencil and using light lines sketch out the front surface of a coat with wide collars.
- On the sides of the figure from the previous step sketch out the sleeves in the form of long rectangles.
- Now using clear and dark lines draw out the outlines of the coat, collar and buttons.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.