How do you draw a Easter Bunny?
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add an egg pattern and a background.
How do you draw a bunny step by step?
- Draw two intersecting circles.
- Draw a curved line on the side of the top circle to represent the bunny’s nose.
- Add almond shapes over the head for the ears.
- Add the eyes and whiskers.
- Do the same “furry” effect on the sketched outline of the bunny’s body.