How do you draw a dolphin step by step?
Draw light lines that you can easily erase in case you make a mistake.
- Step 1 – Draw the Body of the Dolphin. Dolphin body drawing.
- Step 2- Draw the Tail.
- Step 3 – Draw the Fin & Flippers.
- Step 4 – Draw the Mouth & Split Between Top & Bottom.
- Step 5 – Draw the Eye & Finish the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Color the Dolphin.
What colors are dolphins?
Many dolphins are grey in color, some species have various patterns of black and white, and a few are even pink. In terms of behavior, all species of dolphins are quite gregarious.
What are good names for Dolphins?
Good Dolphin Names
- Azul (male)
- Azula (female)