How do you draw a realistic girl face?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.
How do you draw a girls side face for beginners?
- Step 1: Draw an Oval. Draw an oval and a line at the bottom.
- Step 2: Face Outline. Connect the oval to the horizontal line to complete the shape of the head.
- Step 3: Make a Ruler.
- Step 4: Brow, Forehead and Top of the Head.
- Step 5: Nose.
- Step 6: Mouth.
- Step 7: Chin and Jawline.
- Step 8: Neck.
What should I draw as a beginner?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.
How do you draw a face in 8 steps?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.