How do you draw a easy flower?
Step 1: Create a rough outline of the small flowers by sketching small circles. This is where you will soon draw in the flower’s petals. Step 2: In the place of the outline, add in the petals of the flower. Look closely at the flower and place the petals where they will follow where they should be.
How do you draw a 5 petal flower?
- 1Make a paper square. Start out with a square piece of paper, preferably thin or lightweight paper.
- 2Fold the square in half.
- 3Mark the ⅓ point.
- 4Fold up the bottom right corner.
- 5 Fold up the bottom left corner.
- 6Fold down the top right corner.
- 7Cut along the horizontal edge.
- 8 Draw an arc and cut.
How do you draw a rose flower?
- Start your rose drawing, by drawing an oval shape.
- Draw a small spiral inside the oval.
- Draw a heart around the spiral – start at the top with the heart cleft touching the oval shape.
- Draw a line following the heart shape – start at the top and do a nice curvy shape (like a very loose letter S).