How do you draw a galaxy with paint?
Step By Step Directions:
- Paint your canvas or surface area black.
- Use a sponge to paint magenta and white.
- Dim/ blend the paint back into the black background.
- Use the sponge to paint deep violet and white.
- Use the sponge to paint cerulean blue hue, and white.
- Sponge an area of bright aqua green.
How do you draw a simple Galaxy for kids?
How to Draw a Galaxy — Let’s get started!
- On the upper left corner of your paper, draw a medium-sized perfect circle.
- Step 2 — Draw a Small-Sized Perfect Circle.
- Step 3 — Draw a Large-Sized Perfect Circle.
- Step 4 — Draw the Ring Around the Large Planet.
- Step 5 — Next, Draw the Patterns of the Medium Planet.
What colors make a galaxy?
SHADES RELATED TO GALAXY COLOR: Experts suggest that the plascon galaxy blue is the closest color to that. Other shades that are close would be Prussian blue, Yankees Blue, dark imperial blue, and Rubicon. Please note that these are all multiple shades of blue that we can form after combining several other colors.
How do you make a galaxy jar?
Have your child add about 1/3 cup of water to the jar.
- Then add a little tempera paint and stir.
- Add cotton balls and then glitter.
- Keep adding layers of water, tempera paint, cotton balls, and glitter, pressing down the cotton balls with a spoon until you reach the top.
- Screw on the lid to complete your galaxy jar!
How do you make dark pink?
Try adding more red and less white to make dark pink. Do not use black, as this will make the color turn into a shade of gray.