How do you draw a dogs eye?
How to draw dog eyes step by step
- Mark the page with two directional lines that divides the dog’s face in half.
- Mark the darkest areas with a soft 6B graphite pencil, paying close attention to the structure of the eye.
- Switch to a less soft pencil like a 2B and fill in the middle tones — the reflected light in the eye.
How do you draw a dog’s eyes easy?
How to Draw Realistic Dog Eyes
- Begin by drawing two lines on your page.
- Draw two diagonal lines.
- Shape up the dog eyes.
- Draw the iris part of the eyes.
- Outline the white shine in the eyes.
- Darken the iris and eye outline.
- Use a 6B pencil to further darken the eyes.
- Lightly sketch in the fur.