How do you draw someone for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.
What should I draw for beginners?
10 Easy Pictures to Draw for Beginners
- Food. Food is a fantastic subject matter for artwork: It’s universal, recognizable, appealing and, best of all, it will stay still if you want it to pose for you.
- Faces and expressions.
- Cartoon animals.
- Buildings or architectural structures.
- Paisley designs.