How do you draw a gun step by step?
- Draw 2 rectangles forming an “L”shape.
- At the inner corner of the “L” shape, draw a rectangle with an oval inside it.
- Cut the segments of the gun. Divide the top rectangle in the middle.
- Draw in the details.
- Ink in the drawing, erase the sketch.
- Color the drawing and then you are done!
How do you draw a revolver?
Enclose a roughly triangular shape above the gun barrel using a short, curved line. Draw a short, curved line, enclosing a shape at the top left corner of the gun. Use a long, curved line to enclose an irregular shape on the left side of the gun. Draw two small rectangles in the central portion of the gun.
How do you draw a simple AK 47?
Step by Step Drawing tutorial on How to Draw AK – 47 Rifle
- How to Draw AK – 47 Rifle.
- Draw a shape similar to rectangle and draw two vertical legs.
- Draw the straight stock, no cleaning rod & trigger guard.
- Re-outline the straight stock & open top dust cover.
- Enhance the legs.
- Draw the gas block.
- Draw the rod.
What does draw a gun mean?
If you are drawing your gun, you would pull your gun out of the holster and point it at the other person.