How do you draw a lion full body?
How to Draw a Lion Full Body Step by Step
- Step 1 – Draw the Simplified Shapes of the Lions Head & Body.
- Step 2 – Draw the Legs.
- Step 3 – Draw the Tail & Ears.
- Step 4 – Draw the Organic Outline Shape of the Lion.
- Step 5 – Draw the Facial Features & Toes.
- Step 6 – Finish the “No Mane” Line Drawing.
How do you make a lion face?
Draw a straight vertical line through the middle of your drawing area followed by an intersecting horizontal line towards the upper end of the first line. Make a circle around the intersection to get the rough width and shape o the upper part of the head. Draw two circles to indicate the basic shape and size of the
How do you draw a female lion?
Use light, smooth strokes to begin.
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the lioness’ body.
- Step 2: Draw another circle on the right side as a guide for the lion’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two curved intersecting lines (one vertical and one horizontal) inside the head.