How do you draw a man step by step?
How to Draw a Man for Kids
- At first draw an oval as a guide for the head of our man.
- Sketch out the eyes using simple dots and eyebrows using curved lines.
- Draw the nose using simple lines and mouth using a curved line.
- Now draw out the line of hair as in my example.
- Draw the ears using curves and add lines inside the ears.
How do you draw a man easy?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.
How do you draw a cartoon guy?
- Start out using a light color.
- Draw a circle, which will be the man’s head.
- Draw a rectangle, attached to the man’s head by a small line, which leaves a space to draw his neck.
- Draw two stick legs on the man.
- Draw two stick arms on the man, and a couple of fingers.
- Add some more detail to his arms.
How do you draw a man’s side face?
- Step 1: Start with an Oval. Draw an oval and place a horizontal line below it that is a little bit less than one oval down.
- Step 2: Draw a Ruler.
- Step 3: Add the Ear.
- Step 4: Face Outline.
- Step 5: Second Ruler.
- Step 6: Define Brow Bone.
- Step 7: Draw the Nose.
- Step 8: Lips and Chin.
How do you draw male anime eyes?
How to Draw Male Anime Eyes in Pencil
- Step 1 – Sketch the basic eye shape.
- Step 2 – Draw the lash lines.
- Step 3 – Draw a circle for the iris.
- Step 4 – Thicken the lash lines.
- Step 5 – Add a triangle to the upper corner.
- Step 6 – Draw the pupil and reflections of the eyes.
- Step 7 – Fill in the pupil.