How do you draw a female face?
Finally, use a ruler to draw a faint line down the middle of the face vertically.
- Step 2: Draw Face Guidelines. Measure the length of the face and draw a ruler to the side of your drawing using a straight edge.
- Step 3: Draw the Eyes.
- Step 4: Nose.
- Step 5: Eyebrows.
- Step 6: Lips.
- Step 7: Ears.
- Step 8: Hair.
How do you draw a person quickly?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you connect your head to your neck?
The Occipital Bone: The Bone that Rests on Top of Your Spine The occipital bone is a bone that covers the back of your head; an area called the occiput. The occipital bone is the only bone in your head that connects with your cervical spine ( neck ).
What is the anatomy of the neck?
The neck is a complex anatomic region between the head and the body. In the front, the neck extends from the bottom part of the mandible (lower jaw bone) to the bones of the upper chest and shoulders (including the sternum and collar bones). The back of the neck is mostly comprised of muscles, as well as the spine.