How do you make a palm tree sketch?
- Draw a curved tree trunk.
- Add the section lines.
- Plan the leaves with 6 curved lines.
- Draw the sides of each leaf as shown.
- Add a line to thicken the spines.
- Draw the V shapes in the leaves.
- Erase the openings of the V shapes.
- Draw the coconuts, ocean and clouds.
What color is the trunk of a palm tree?
Trunk is light greyish brown in colour, smooth and marked with rings of leaf scars.
What are palm branches called?
The foliage is called the palm tree frond. Most palms grow fronds from the crown (or top) of the plant. The fronds are one major identifying device, second only to the type of trunk the plant grows.