How do you draw something down?
If you want to sketch looking down on your subject, make the line under the horizon or position it above the horizon if you want the viewer to look up. Remember that the horizon line represents your viewer’s eye level.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some tips for drawing portraits:
- When you want to draw facial features, start with the eyes.
- When you finish the eyes, move down and finish the nose, then the mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to help create the lighter edge of the face.
How do you draw a 3/4 skull?
Start by drawing a circle.
- Then find the center line.
- Next, we’ll find the brow-line.
- This line here will represent the point where the front plane of the skull meets the side plane.
- Fill in the side of the face.
- Now draw in the nose… and attach the jaw.