How do you draw a rabbit face step by step?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.
How do you draw a simple face?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
What is Rabbit Colour?
Nearly all wild rabbits are the same light brown colour, which means they are camouflaged in their natural habitat. The different colours of domestic rabbits have come about through selective breeding.