How do you draw really realistic?
Tips to Improve Your Realistic Drawing
- Know and prepare your art supplies.
- Always start with a light initial sketch, focusing on largest shapes first.
- Keep in mind that in realism, there are no visible lines.
- Create gradual, smooth transitions between your different values.
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Shade an Eye
- Take the HB pencil and draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Use the blending stump to soften the shadows.
- Take the eraser and clean the illuminated area with it.
- Take the HB pencil and draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.
How do you draw an eye with tears?
How to Draw Tears in Eyes: Great Instruction with Steps
- Step 1: Begin with Upper Eyelids. This stage involves outlining the upper eyelids with the pencil.
- Step 2: Add Eyelashes and Lower Eyelids.
- Step 3: Eyebrows and Circles of Eyes.
- Step 4: Drawing Tears in Eyes.
- Step 5: Make Eyes Realistic.
- Step 6: Hatchwork.
Should I learn to draw realistically first?
It doesn’t matter if you draw realistically or not. Some do and some don’t. Finding a style takes time and practice. You repeat your mistakes and successes.