How do you draw a Easy Shooting Star?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Shooting Star
- Draw three “V” shaped lines, connected end to end.
- Draw two more “V” shaped lines connected to the first.
- Draw a curved line from the uppermost point of the star.
- From the tip of that same arm, draw a long curved line.
How do you draw the moon?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Moon
- Begin by drawing a circle. This will outline the moon itself.
- Draw a cloud passing in front of the moon.
- Completely enclose the shape of the cloud, using short, connected curved lines to outline the bottom of the cloud.
- Add another cloud beneath the moon.