What is a skeleton head?
The skull is composed of two parts: the cranium and the mandible. The skull forms the anterior-most portion of the skeleton and is a product of cephalisation—housing the brain, and several sensory structures such as the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. In humans these sensory structures are part of the facial skeleton.
What should I draw on my hand?
Such drawings include household items, fictional creatures, pictures from films, the contours of various things, Internet memes, celestial bodies (stars, moon, planets), hearts. For example, some may draw a UFO plate, while others may choose a famous meme troll face.
How do you sketch hands?
How to draw hands part 1 – Construction
- Step 1: Shape the palm.
- Step 2: Draw five circles.
- Step 3: Measure and draw the fingers.
- Step 4: Find the joints for each finger.
- Step 5: Draw circles at each joint.
- Step 6: Draw the thumb.
- Step 7: Make outlines around the hand.
How do I learn to draw hands?
- Rough in the overall form Imagine the hand is encased in a tight mitten, and sketch the basic shape formed by the hand and fingers. Mark the imaginary lines through the joints.
- Refine the drawing Indicate the main visible creases, especially where the thumb folds into the hand.
- Complete with shading.