How do you draw a boy step by step?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
How do you draw a human face Boy?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
Who is a teenage girl?
A teenager, or teen, is someone who is between 13 and 19 years old. The ages vary depending on each country. They are called teenagers because their age number ends with ” teen “. The word ” teenager ” is often associated with adolescence.
How do you draw a teenage girl’s face?
- Draw an oval and divide it into 3 sections to make the head.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add the pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Use shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose.