How do you draw a trophy cup step by step?
- Draw a rectangle base.
- Add another rectangle on top.
- Draw the base of the trophy.
- Draw the right side of the cup of the trophy.
- Draw the left side of the cup.
- Add a handle on the right.
- Draw a symmetrical handle on the left. Add a plate.
- Trace and color the shadows with a dark brown.
How do you make a trophy out of aluminum foil?
Cover both portions of the base with aluminum foil. Stack the smaller base on top of the larger base and glue the sections together by using glue, a glue gun or transparent adhesive tape. Glue or tape the bottom of the cup to the middle of the smaller base. Create cup handles out of aluminum foil.
How do you get the best dad trophy?
Trophy for Dad -FATHERS DAY What you’ll need: 2 foam coffee cups 5 inch square box (or one cut to size) Masking tape 1 gold chenille stem Gold craft paint Black construction paper, cut to fit on side of box White paint pen Scissors Paintbrush White craft glue.