How do you sketch a TV?
How to Draw a TV
- First draw a screen, which look like a large rectangle.
- Now to draw the edges of the TV.
- At the bottom draw the logo and the leg, that you can draw different than ours.
- Using a light hatching add shadows to the TV.
- 3 Comments.
How do you draw a simple TV step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a TV
- Begin by drawing two straight lines that meet to form an “L” shape.
- Draw two more straight lines, enclosing the rectangular shape.
- Draw an “L” shaped line parallel to the bottom and side of the TV.
- Draw two more straight lines, parallel to the top and remaining side of the TV.
How do you draw a LCD?
Draw a 3D LCD Monitor with Photoshop
- Step 1: Set Up the Canvas.
- Step 2: Draw the Panel’s Base Shape.
- Step 3: Give the Base Shape a Layer Style.
- Step 4: Add a Glass Reflection to the Panel.
- Step 5: Draw Lines at the Top and Bottom of the Panel.
- Step 6: Give the Panel Its Depth.
- Step 7: Style the Left Side of the Panel.
How do you draw a simple bed?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Bed
- Begin by drawing a rectangular cube.
- Draw the bedposts, erasing as necessary.
- Draw parallel curved lines in a rainbow shape from one bedpost to the other on the narrow end of the bed.
- Draw a circle on the top of each bedpost.