How do you draw a crocodile head?
Step 1: First, draw the upper part of the crocodile’s head with bumpy lines. Step 2: Draw the lower part with more bumpy lines. Step 3: Draw the crocodile’s sharp teeth with long, narrow triangles. Step 4: Draw the jaw with a line stretching from the tip of the teeth and curving back to the back tooth.
How do you draw a crocodile face for kids?
How to Draw a Crocodile for Kids
- First, sketch out the outlines of the crocodile as in my example.
- In this step draw out the eyes in the shape of ovals.
- Draw out the legs, thick fingers, and sharp claws.
- Draw the smiling mouth and line passing through the whole body.
- Draw out the triangles on the back as in my example.
How do you draw a crocodile?
How to Draw a Crocodile
- Step 1: Make a triangular shape rounded at the corners.
- Step 2: Draw the guide for the body of the crocodile.
- Step 3: Sketch a circle at the back and make the upper part of the forelimb.
- Step 4: Draw arches at the ends that also act as guides.
- Step 5: Shape the elongated guide for the tail.
How do you make a crocodile face?
Step 1: Lets draw a simple circular eye first. Step 2: Now we draw the top of the head by making a line going over the eye making a bump. Step 3: Draw an ear by making a curved line towards the left from the eye and another below it. Step 4: Draw a hollow circle for the snout on the right end of the head.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.