How do you draw an elephant for little kids?
- Make guidelines. Draw an oval body.
- Add the head and trunk.
- Add a front and back leg.
- Erase lines. Add legs from other side.
- Draw two ears.
- Erase lines inside ear. Add two tusks.
- Erase inside tusks. Add trunk lines, eye and tail.
- Draw toes and a background.
How do you draw a easy elephant?
Step 1: Begin by drawing a large oval for the elephant’s body and then add a smaller circle for the head. Step 2: Now draw two long, curving lines, coming down from the head for the trunk. Join them at the end. Step 3: Draw a tusk coming from the bottom of your elephant’s head, curving across the trunk.
What is the elephant baby?
A baby elephant is called a calf.