How do I get inspired to draw again?
To unclog your creative flow, try these tips:
- Go for a walk (or just sit outside for a while) to clear your mind and gather new sensory stimulation. While you’re out, look around.
- Look at art made by others to get ideas for your own.
- Make an inspiration wall or journal.
- If an idea just won’t come, don’t force it.
How do you draw a man?
How to Draw a Man — Let’s get started!
- On the upper portion of your paper, draw an oval shape to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 — Outline the Head and the Torso.
- Step 3 — Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 — Now, Complete Drawing Both Legs.