How to assemble a printable banner
- STEP ONE: Punch holes in the corners. Grab your trusty hole puncher and punch a hole in the top left and top right corners of each pennant.
- STEP TWO: Thread onto ribbon or twine.
- STEP THREE: A little piece of tape.
- STEP FOUR: Party like the rock star you are!
You can make the banner quickly, but allow enough drying time before hanging.
- Lay the sheet on a flat surface.
- Trace the outline of your letters, images or designs on the sheet with a piece of chalk.
- Paint the designs and words using a paintbrush.
- Allow the paint to dry before moving the bed sheet.
Drawing a Banner Materials:
- Step 1: Draw a curving line.
- Step 2: Draw a matching curved line for the bottom of your banner.
- Step 3: Connect your top and bottom lines with two short vertical ones.
- Step 4: Draw a line a little more than halfway up each side of your banner to create the top of the “tails.”
Photoshop Tutorial: How to Create a Ribbon Banner
- Step 1: Create the middle band of the ribbon banner. In a new layer, create a rectangle using the Rectangular Marquee tool (not the Rectangle tool).
- Step 2: Create the ends of the ribbon banner.
- Step 3: Create the insides of the ribbon banner.