What is the longest bone in the body?
The femur is one of the most researched bones in the human anatomy and forensic medicine. As the longest bone in the human body, it is well preserved in skeletal remains.
Do arm bones crossover?
The forearm is the region of the ulna and radius. At the proximal (in proximity to the body) is the elbow. The ulna is the forearm bone of the elbow. The two bones are not just associated at the elbow and wrist joints, but cross attached by a flexible sheet – like the two posts of a canvas stretcher.
What is the easiest way to draw the skeletal system?
1. How to Draw a Ribcage
- Draw a vertical line and divide it into five parts—these will be the lumbar vertebrae.
- Draw 12 more sections, making them smaller as you finish.
- Outline the discs between the vertebrae.
- Give a shape to each vertebra.
- The ribcage will start three vertebrae from the bottom.
How do you draw a skull easy?
- Draw an upside down heart for a nose.
- Add two ovals for the eyes.
- Start the top of the head.
- Finish the bottom of the head.
- Add symmetrical cheek lines.
- Draw the middle line of the teeth.
- Add even number of teeth lines.
- Connect with curved lines.
What are the 3 types of skeleton?
There are three different skeleton designs that provide organisms these functions: hydrostatic skeleton, exoskeleton, and endoskeleton.